• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

I think I need a new head for my Zenoah OBR Pro Stock

Ildy666

ChuenouXiao said:
Deluge... since my C clip somehow flew out and probably went inside the crank case, do you think my crank case is damage in any way? I wouldn't think so but I'm going to open it up to clean the debris and check for damage. What should I look for while looking at the crank case.... I assume the bearings inside the crank case is the most important....
Chue this happened before maybe u should check ur piston and see if its not damaged where the clips seat.obr motors shouldn't come apart like that.something is preventing the clip from seating properly...

ChuenouXiao

Ildy666 said:
Chue this happened before maybe u should check ur piston and see if its not damaged where the clips seat.obr motors shouldn't come apart like that.something is preventing the clip from seating properly...
Thanks for your response bud... I know... the only theory I have is it too lean? My plug is nice golden brown regarding tune, don't know why it does that. How do I check imperfection regarding where the c clip goes into in the head?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online