• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Huge impact bent front chasis ,, any better brakes upgrade

Gshaba

Car was going fast but brakes just slide a lot as it's a heavy xt any upgrades on this discs or etc that I could get there's savox servo on them no need for power

G

The brakes on the Redcats are really good. They will stop on a dime. Is sound like you need to adjust them, that's all.

You can improve their performance by removing the spring and replacing it with a piece of fuel line.

Here is an example.

Gshaba

Thanks I will give it a go , I just finished straightening up that twist on the chasis looks like new again ,, and it didn't twist from mad it hit concrete straight on I was fearing for more damage ,, another thing is when I am on full accelratation it sounds like it wants to go more , can I gear it up any more or anything not too experienced , thank you for ur help

G

Yes, you can mount a set of 29,31 gears. That's what the XB uses. It will give more top end.

Chargingram

RCDAD said:
The brakes on the Redcats are really good. They will stop on a dime. Is sound like you need to adjust them, that's all.You can improve their performance by removing the spring and replacing it with a piece of fuel line.

Here is an example.
Thanks RCDAD,

My XT brakes are now better than new!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts