• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

How to install JETPRO side pipe on rampage MT

Keith81

Looking for some help installing my new JETPRO side mount pipe for my rampage MT, Seems like the gas tanks cap is in the way, as well as part of the roll cage, if I take the gas cap off, it seems to line up right. Do I need to turn the gas tank around so the cap is on the other side? Any and all help would be greatly appericated so I can use my new pipe and be a happy camper!

Thanks,

Keith

DemonRC

Your Jetpro side pipe should be installed on the pullstart side of the vehicle. Your gas tank cap should be located on the clutch side (gear side) of the vehicle.

Keith81

DemonRC said:
Your Jetpro side pipe should be installed on the pullstart side of the vehicle. Your gas tank cap should be located on the clutch side (gear side) of the vehicle.
Thank you for the response, Currently my gas cap is on the pull start side of my truck, I will swap it over later and install the pipe, makes alot of sense now...

Thank again,

Keith

Keith81

Everything is swapped and installed, This pipe looks sick, Cant wait to run it tomorrow!

Thank you again for the response.

Keith81

WOW did this pipe wake up my truck, cant wait for the new air filter and 8,000 rpm clutch spring install!

:D

I love this forum!

Keith81

Yes, it was the first pipe I tried, it WOKE my MT up...

It is the side pipe but for a MT...

I've had the DDM pipe as well and enjoy the JETPRO pipe more...

jeffp83

Keith81 said:
Yes, it was the first pipe I tried, it WOKE my MT up...It is the side pipe but for a MT...

I've had the DDM pipe as well and enjoy the JETPRO pipe more...
What's better about the Jetpro vs the DDM? Low end/RPM/both? I have the DDM pipe currently but have toyed around with the idea of getting the Jetpro.

Keith81

The jetpro is louder, and has both good low end, mid range and I believe even top end, It woke my truck right up along with a TGS air filter, veloticy stack and a HPI 8,000 rpm clutch shoes/spring kit, The jetpro is made in america, looks sicker then the DDM, and it comes with a silencer and all install hardware... I don't think you can go wrong, but if you already have the DDM, I'd just stick with that... Well unless you want a louder and meaner sounding truck....

:)

bobvic1217

Keith, Post video of that MT with new pipe! Would love to see it! and hear it too! no background music please.... just the growl of the new pipe!

Keith81

I'm waiting on a new 30cc fuelie engine to arrive... Will add a video once I get my engine in and installed...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts