• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

How the hell is this going to work (aluminum suspension support)

Bill_G

I can understand your frustration and want for an upgraded part, but Wurthman said he resolve the problem whatever way you felt best. Why not take him up on it instead of tryin to use that crappy part?

DemonRC

Wurthman had some good options for you. Option2:

2-Although the appropriate pins do not exist I can get one of my machine buddies to make them. This would take a few days to get done but would be free of charge.

seems like a good route if you really want to keep the part.

98cruiser

DemonRC said:
Wurthman had some good options for you. Option2:
2-Although the appropriate pins do not exist I can get one of my machine buddies to make them. This would take a few days to get done but would be free of charge.

seems like a good route if you really want to keep the part.
Demon that would be great, I have driven my truck in about three weeks....it killing me. i can PM you my address, please keep me posted, I reallllllllllllly appreciate the good gustier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks bro

chevy

You can put your old one back on or Just order a stock pin holder Im pretty sure their like 7 bucks and its always good to keep a few spares,then in the mean time get the part shiped out to stephen he said he'd take care of it, I talked to stephen on the phone before and he seemed like a honest guy, then you wont have to do all this jerry riigging only to have it break in 2 mins, buy running your rig with the wrong part your only gonna cause other parts to brake you already losts a pi good luck and hope you get it fixed, your problem is a very easy fix once you have the parts.

Last edited by a moderator:

chevy

Just order a stock pin holder for now their like 7 bucks then in the mean time send the wrong parts back to stephen he said he'd take care of it I talked to stephen and hes a nice guy I don't think he tryed to stick it to you just an honest mistake everybody makes them, I wouldnt run your mt with jerry rig parts because youll wind up breaking other parts, good luck and hope you get your mt back running soon.

wurthman

Hey Guys

I’m following up to this inconvenience. I haven’t had much time to myself lately with my Mom being sick. But found sometime this morning to make up some pins with c-clips.

98cruiser

part

Im sorry about your mother being sick. IM NOT some idiot that goes out and bashes somes ones rep every chance I get, Its just that I have been down over a month now and its really frustrating. Thanks for getting back to me and hope every thing works out with your mom and she gets better.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts