• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

How much play/tolerance for rear wheel axle

rev9fan1

im so confused lol ok so which ones are better?

G

OK, if you are installing them on the XSC, I would recomend the 7075 RC version. They keep the wheels mounted inward. If you don't like the cap design I will be stocking a threaded version of the 7075 RC wheel adapters soon. They are currently being manufactured.

If you run the RAMTech adapters you will have issues with the tires rubbing the fenders as those position the wheels more outward or wider.

G

They just slide onto the adapter the 4 screws hold it in place.

rev9fan1

but how do the screws get past the rims? ive seen that pic hundreds of times and for some reason i cant figure out how it works...how long till yours are ready?

G

About another week or so. I heard from Ol' fart today. They are crazy busy and my order is in process.

G

Here ya go. These belong to Cordy.

-

73c70585806c4a77d7704371efd59abd.jpg

rev9fan1

ok thats how i figured they go, so there arent holes drilled into the rims for the 4 screws the rim hold is just big enough to hold those screw? is there a website where those rims are located cause i hate the way the stock hpi baja rims look on a "desert truck"

G

The screws hold on the cap, and the cap is larger than the wheel mounting hole. The cap is about the same size as a 24mm wheel nut.

DDM & Largescsale RC both have the wheels plus many others that would be cool. Just make sure you run all fronts so the fit under the fenders. I even used tires that are sized 5b front.

These are all fronts.

-

6FE87211-7BC0-4C92-944F-D8FBC8D8820F-4254-0000060AC74AEEC1.jpg

rev9fan1

is that an XSC??? where did you get that body from?

Deluge

rev9fan1 said:
so what the heck is the difference between these and the rampagehopup ones?
The RAMTech adapters are one size fits all. Don't have to worry about axle thread size. Just remove the square hubs and throw the adapters on. Simple.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts