• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

here is my rampage

mixmasterjay

Hi , just a little update , ive now paper mache'd the rear end and fenders , they do look a bit unsimetrical at the mo but the whole lot will be trimmed and shaped when its fully fibreglassed up , i havn't got a shed yet and its raining outside and is for a couple of days now so i can't do the fiberglassing :0( ah well this is as far as ive got

P050211_2036_01.jpg

P050211_2036.jpg

P050211_2035_01.jpg

hamster huey

Youre creative! Is it going to be a mold for more bodies? Thats really good looking and keeps the original flavor of a baja bug.

mixmasterjay

Hi mate , thankyou , i prefere the look of the beetle (bug) shell with full fenders , it just looks better lol , if it all turns out the way i want it to it may become a base for more fibreglass shell yes :0)

mixmasterjay

Hi all ive not been on for a few days as out little boy was born wed at 2.57am wieghing 6lb 3oz by emergency c section so a bit of good news there :0)

right i also got mu engine too , it does need a couple of bits like a new isolater block so i can get rid of the boost bottles and it needs a woodruff key for the flywheel but thats about it tbh ,its a 29cc cy bottom end with a stuffed crank and a billet 29cc head kit , ive had a good luck at it and there is no sign of the head warping or the chrome in the cylinder bore being scratched , its like a morror finish in there , also no sign of any leake at all

now for the pics

P110211_2340.jpg

P110211_2342.jpg

P110211_2341.jpg

mixmasterjay

hi all just a little update , while im still fabricating the bug shell i got hold of a new bright 1/6 scale toy shell off a friend so i have decked it out with led's in the front and rear lights and started to cut bits away to make it fit , im also going to make working brake lights froma guitar hero guitar strummer micro switch :0) sat just infront of the servo horn so when i apply the break it presses the micro swich and activates the rear brake lights

here are some pics for you

DSC00646.jpg

DSC00647.jpg

DSC00649.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts