• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Got Lipo?

Mike6000

Would like to get better steering response in my stock xb...soooo, a 7.4 lipo 7400 ma is def better, do I have it correct that you'll use 1 futaba style lead off the battery, and then replace the on/off with one that has futaba leads, then the other two connectors are for charging, or accessories? Also will this give my stock servo better performance, or will it harm the stock servos in some way, I see high current servos are recommended, and lastly it seems the stock receiver is ok with this increased voltage?? I haven't actually seen any literature on the radio. Thanks for any input!!

Motakitty

The stock receiver will hold up fine but I don't know about the servos. I would say just burn em up that way you have to upgrade:D. Jk but yai would replace the servos before you go to lipos

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts