• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Gearing - Mt with Baja tires...

Ictinike

What gear should I go with? Stock TT gears or mix-n-match for something a little better?

It is a Mt truck running Baja 5b rears all the way around... well it will be when I replace the servos again....

forist

Contributor
I run Proline bowtie rears all the way around and A-31 B-29 C-25 D-25 gears with a ESP 4-Bolt Modified/CHAMPIONSHIP PORTED Zenoah 30.5cc. My Rampage has a bit to much low end with that gear set up. Just waiting for the cash to try a bit higher gear set up.

Heavy Chevy

I have a noob question:

IF I get Baja rear paddle tires for my rampage MT, do they fit right on or do I have to do some kind of a conversion?

Thanks for the help :)

yolonda21

Contributor
Heavy Chevy said:
I have a noob question:
IF I get Baja rear paddle tires for my rampage MT, do they fit right on or do I have to do some kind of a conversion?

Thanks for the help :)
Yup..........

yolonda21

Contributor
You just need to use hpi baja rear hubs....they fit right on.... :D

rob64n

Contributor
i like the vertigo adapters for the 8mm extension, plus they use an o-ring to hold the pin which makes them easy to change and you don't have to worry about the pins coming loose

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts