• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Gasser with reverse

GTS 666

Ildy666 said:
+1 on that if it's in ur way go over it...lol...On a side note how u doing gts666 havent heard from u in a while.hows the no smoking going????
Been really busy this year winter is just starting. I still haven't had a smoke even though I occasionally get the urge. :D cheers.

TheCount

here you go. I found one for sale here in Aus. This is the guy I bought my MT from. He also has the road car. He has a buy it now price & make an offer. I made him an offer $100 less than his buy it now price & got it when i bought my MT. He has the Bajer ( Dune Runner ) i'm after. but i found 1 cheaper than $600. Just waiting to hear if he accepts my offer.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/1-5-RC-2-4Ghz-3CH-Petrol-Monster-Truck-4WD-30CC-Off-Road-REVERSE-ABS-/111063104211?pt=AU_Toys_Hobbies_Radio_Controlled_Vehicles&hash=item19dbe07ad3

Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.