• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Gas tank flip

ddepedro.45

Hello,

Im having trouble with the gascap clearing my ddm pipe. I know everyone usually flips their tanks around, Is this a hard proccess? Do I need to get longer fuel line? Or is it just simply remove the 2 bolts holding the tank and flip the tank. I have the MTv3 by the way, Not sure if this makes a difference.

Thank You.

CyberVet65

Contributor
I flipped my tank for the same reasons. Because the rear drive shaft is in the middle of the tank, you are going to have to remove or loosen up the differential. Probably just take the diff clear out. Remove pipe and then move the tank. And reverse the process. The fuel line shouldn't change but lines are cheap. You may need some extra length depending on you brake/throttle linkages. But not a big deal. Take your time.

UrbnRzqr

I'm in the midst of doing this as well. There was a couple of screws that stripped on me so I had to order a screw set.

CyberVet65

Contributor
I have created quite a selection of e-z outs and drill bits. I have found that keeping my tool heads sharp helps a lot. I really hate to toss a driver because it is 10 inched long and the head is worn. I just keep cutting them down. :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts