• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

FlySky GT3B RX on 2S LiPo ?

Motakitty

I power mine through the receiver just easier, plus it eliminates extra wiring in the smallish battery box

G

Motakitty said:
I power mine through the receiver just easier, plus it eliminates extra wiring in the smallish battery box
If you use Y splitters, it will fill the box with spaghetti.

I use KillerRCs micro splitter and cut all my wires to length an reinstall the plugs.

Motakitty

I've had mine for over a year and I still wish I had gotten it sooner. I think it's a great remote. I convinced my brother to get the gt3c (almost same remote) and ditch his spektrum

Motakitty

Futabas are nice but kinda pricey. Both gt3b and c are the same inside but the c does come stock with a lipo where as the b you have to mod to accept a 3s lipo, easy to do. You can hack both of them to gain sub trims, up to 8 channels, 4ws, dig mainly for crawlers. But having held both of them the c does feel like a better remote out of the box, where as the b you can do a couple mods to it and it feels like a high end remote. I think you would be happy with either one

Motakitty

Oh plus theyre cheap and the rxs are only like $10

G

The Flysky radios are the best bang for the buck.

The Futaba radios are awesome, one of the best brands IMO.

Stygian

Banned
Thanks guys, I really like the look of the futaba better but I like the big led screen on top of the flysky I just hate how the flyskys wheel is attached.

G

I know there out of stock most place, but have you checked out the Flysky IT4?

Stygian

Banned
Just looked, those are nice too and it would go great with the color I'm going to do the body on the xb but I don't like how flyskys wheels hang on the controller themself.

G

Yeah, that's personal preference. A lot of the new transmitters are like that. Some are even hinged and adjustable. It can be more comfortable for some to use if you can separate your hands more.

Stygian

Banned
oh I'm sure it's comfortable I dunno I might pick one up and I might end up loving it who knows I have also thought about trying out one of my traxxas ones they are really nice too.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts