• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Flowsystem or Jetpro pipe for the MT?

67chevl

Who has experience with either of these pipes? Which is better and why?

RampageHopUps

The Flowsystem is Stainless steel and made from a stamping. That allows the cone angles to be very precise, which igve you the most reliable smooth powerband without the "get on the pipe" feeling.

XDEEDUBBX

love my jetpro, run a search on this forum and you'll find plenty of information on the jetpro. The flowsystem will fit the mt ( i believe) but you might have to cut up the stock roll cage.

waqr

What about the Dominator pipe? Does this pipe give out less power then the Jetpro and Flowsystem?

Do all of these pipes have the same characteristics, thus gives the same sort of power or is some of these pipes more of a torque pipe?

krashkrieg

Contributor
DustyR3825 said:
From What I have Heard for sure the DOM gives better low-end for sure......The JetPro will give higher Top End Revs. Not sure about the Flowsystem or the CPI...Some Guys chime in with more experience with the other pipes.....
CPI is the Mid Range of the group, not as low as DOM not as high as JetPro...Also only rear exit available

rob64n

Contributor
JetPro side pipe for the XT/XB has good torque and the JetPro rear pipe has good mid to topend. But I recommend the rear for the XB cause the wing protects the pipe, if the rear is ran on the XT it tends to get bent very easy when flipped...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts