• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Exhaust manifold gasket

cordy

Take your old gasket to your local lawn mower repair shop and see if they can match it.If not then the above link will work.

MrMeatHooks

I use these bad boys. Re usable and practically fire proof! They wont blow out either.

$(KGrHqVHJEwFFy,lgeEwBRj3opBMY!~~60_57.jpg

$(KGrHqVHJEwFFy,lgeEwBRj3opBMY!~~60_57.jpg

/monthly_2013_06/583c60692f440_(KGrHqVHJEwFFylgeEwBRj3opBMY!60_57.jpg.e7b6426943e199911d54735d6a313935.jpg

Shalako

Not the copper. I just used them. Had a huge exhaust leak. Tons of fuel in my pipe. The reinforced ones from DDM are in now no problems. Don't think the copper seat as well. I don't recommend them.

Michaels12

I bought a sheet of Mr Gasket header type material from Oreillys auto. $8.00 but its enough for 50 gaskets i bet.... It has part #77 on the sticker. I used a hand type paper hole punch to make the holes and the port radius. I just couldnt wait to try out the CPI pipe.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts