• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Engine Concerns, Hearsay and Gossips...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dongskie

I have read and heard so many bad comments about the Dune Runner aka HSP Bajer.

Recently I was at an rc track and started a conversation about the HSP Bajer or known to other market as the Redcat Dune Runner, so this one guy said that his friend had one and engine broke in less than 6months! mentioned that the Cyl-head kept leaking, cracked according to him and said the metallurgy was brittle!

Another guy said that the front arm broke on his first crash (which one wouldn't??? lol)

A lot of forums also advises people to saty away from the HSP Bajer :(

Ildy666

Cy engines go into alot of rc's.so it's not a redcat problem.mine went on my MT every run so I bought a 4 bolt and never had that problem again.stuff breaks on impact plastic pieces are cheap and are supposed to take the impact instead of the chassis. If u like.ur dune runner that's all that matters....

Dongskie

Ildy666 said:
Cy engines go into alot of rc's.so it's not a redcat problem.mine went on my MT every run so I bought a 4 bolt and never had that problem again.stuff breaks on impact plastic pieces are cheap and are supposed to take the impact instead of the chassis. If u like.ur dune runner that's all that matters....
Hell yeah! :D

Phill

Mine came from the factory with a loose head that I didn't discover until too late.

Being new to 5th scale and HSP (Redcat) I didn't realise I should have checked all the bolts before starting it.

Replaced it with a 4 bolt Zenoah and all good ever since.

I hear lots of negative stuff about HSP but I'm happy with mine. :)

RampageHopUps

Thread closed. Everyone has a friend who has a bad experience with all types of RC cars.

Have fun with the forum and keep it real here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts