• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Dunetoberfest 2013

Chief409

Besides Rob, the Ancient Baja Dude, and myself is there anyone here planning on showing up.

One Redcat will be there I know of (mine), Losi's and Baja's out the butt. Rob has carefully not mentioned what he plans to show up with, I wonder if it's a "Secret Weapon" from the mutated testing grounds north of Vegas. :eek:

Had to throw in "mutated testing grounds", I'm a SiFi GEEK! But if it "glows in the Dark", Beam me UP!

Last edited by a moderator:

Chief409

Throw something in and cart it along. Bet $1 I'll beat it. Your choice of track. My choice of buggy.

Chief409

Guy's, you missed a Hell of a time! Speed runs (radar gun), drags, hill climbs, bashing the dunes behind your RV - all in walking distance! Well, having someone on a quad to rescue your rig at the top of the dune did help - LOT'S!

Thank you Rob for putting on such a great event! Great times and Great People, it doesn't get any better!

Busted my last tranny belt on the DR before all the racing, but, it was fast. If it had held together I think it would of taken the 4X4 30.5 and under class. Hands down. Running a OBR Full Mod torque built 30.5 with a VRC Big Bore pipe and a 8K clutch spring puts tons of stress on any buggy! Hope someone comes up with aftermarket cups and driveline components to the front, center, intermediate to the front, and rear diffs, and a new brake layshaft for the Dunerunner. I expect those to be failure points with BIG POWER. The new aftermarket CV axles are a start, but we need more, especially with Demon coming out with the new tranny.

Here is a slide show from Sunday after all the action, but before everyone started leaving. Even WALKED to the top of the dune. Pant. I'm having issues with my GoPro or I would have YouTube vids up also.

http://s288.photobucket.com/user/Chief409/slideshow/Duneoctoberfest%202013

Chief409

Ah, the memories, GOOD memories! Egypt Sean does good work!

And you put on a HECK of a meet, Rob.

Thanks! It's hard waiting for the next one.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts