• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Dunetoberfest 2013

MrMeatHooks

I really want to go, off work this year so it will be a great time to make the trip. Just have to convince the wife to go lol.

Question;

Do I need a Baja? Will I get boooed off the Mountain if I bring my Redcat MT? If I must buy a buggy, it will be a Redcat, King Motor or Rovan. I like rollin the underdog, its even better when they beat out HPI and Losi 's

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rovan-RTR-305S-1-5-Scale-30-5cc-motor-Buggy-HPI-Baja-5B-2-0-King-Compatible-/330846111836?pt=US_Radio_Control_Control_Line&hash=item4d07f7085c

RampageHopUps

You can bring whatever Redcat you want. I'm hoping The Redcat managers show up for this one, since its so close and they have a sand rail X series by then.

G

That would be nice to see! Great place for a debute.

MrMeatHooks

Awesome Rob,

I will make ot happen! So there is a recreational area this takes place at? I have never been to the dunes down south. A noob if you will lol.

RampageHopUps

The thread on HBF will be coming out soon with all the permits and location, etc. Its basically a pavement cul-du-sac that you park on, and the dunes are all over surrounding that.

redthomas

Good deal meat hooks, I'll roll a underdog any day. May take a little more to make it win, but when it dose.....damn it feels good.

RampageHopUps

RampageHopUps

Alright folks,

Dunetoberfest 2013 is now open. Cost will be $15.00 for all 3 days, which includes a t-shirt of your size. Please sign up before October 1st if you want a special size shirt, other wise, I will be buying the usual amount. I would rather not collect money at the event, so if you are planning on going, please register.

HPIBajaForum's Dunetoberfest Registration

In addition, for those who can not attend, you can buy DTF t-shirts:

HPIBajaForum's Dunetoberfest T-Shirt

RampageHopUps

Alright folks, I am looking for a registered Nurse or EMT to hang out with us for Friday, Saturday and Sunday. If anyone in your party is a registered nurse or EMT, please have them call me. This will be a paid opportunity for the weekend.

RampageHopUps

I will be making up 150 bags to give to attendees. If any sponsors or track owners want to add some swag, stickers or postcards, etc, please contact me.

Chief409

Getting the buggies ready.

Break in and tune for the 5b tomorrow. Then paddles and ribs for some Sand Running for both Sunday.

Chief409

For anyone having problems getting a BLM permit for Buttercup, that website is back online. It was down while they changed to the 2014 site.

Just ordered my permit. Buggies are ALMOST ready, and I'm ready to rumble!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts