• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

DuneRunner with CY GP460

bermodel

Hello to you all

I'm making a DuneRunner engine CY GP460, I open this post to better show my work without taking up space in other posts.

I apologize to all for my bad English, to avoid too many mistakes I will put enough pictures that speak for me.

Just ask if you have any questions for me, I will try to respond correctly.

bermodel

rcgasser said:
I agree very nice work!!!! really love that larger size clutch bell.
this clutch will not give great problems of temperature and stress :)

Chief409

I see you have lots of frame reinforcement with the carbon fiber plate. Have you also made changes to the differentials and the rest of the drivetrain.

bermodel

Chief409 said:
I see you have lots of frame reinforcement with the carbon fiber plate. Have you also made changes to the differentials and the rest of the drivetrain.
differentials are original, only replaced the oil, the transmission has the steel gears and I did the brake discs made ​​of steel, and carbon fiber brake pads.

Chief409

You have put lots of thought into this project. A new braking system with carbon fiber brake pads, that is something I would expect to see in Formula 1 or jet aircraft.

Chief409

I am impressed with your work. I'm looking forward to your reports about this build. I hope you are happy enough with the results to offer parts for sale, perhaps as a kit.

Last edited by a moderator:

rampagemt

You got some crazy mods going on there I would love to see that beast in action. You got all kinda of access to machines and tools I'm guessing. Awsome work dude really! Did u sleeve the diff cups or the axles by any chance to help keep your drivetrain happy?

bermodel

rampagemt said:
You got some crazy mods going on there I would love to see that beast in action. You got all kinda of access to machines and tools I'm guessing. Awsome work dude really! Did u sleeve the diff cups or the axles by any chance to help keep your drivetrain happy?
I am a motorcycle mechanic, I have a workshop with all my machine tools, now I build a CNC alone and after I can actually do more ...

I did not understand the last part of your message : O : O

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.