• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Dunerunner video 3rd tank

chazman1117

Here is a front row prospective of my new Dunerunner on it's 3rd tank...not quite full throttle, still with the stock pipe.....

[ame]

[/ame]

dunerrunnner

chazman1117 said:
Here is a front row prospective of my new Dunerunner on it's 3rd tank...not quite full throttle, still with the stock pipe.....
Hi nice dunerunner, but you better start changing that exhaust, servos, and get some spare gears 29,31,15,15, don't get the metal ones, they wear out as quick as the plastic ones i still using the stock plastics and still good to go. and than watch the on off switch starts failing after a wile, and don't forget to check all but all screws, they get loose very easy.

Good luck.

chazman1117

I have the metal gears in now, looking for 15 tooth in metal ( any clue where?) I have Hitec servos installed and a CPI big bore enroute. I also ordered a Oneal bros 29cc stuffed CY for it. Cant wait. My friend is going to port, stuff and install a big bore on the original block, so I have a backup.

I stripped the entire rig down prior to my first run, loctite on all metal to metal fasteners, torqued everything.

I agree the on off switch is a PITA, I am going to have to rig something, i am also looking to install battery outside the radio box, like on the FG, to facilitate charging and swapping.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts