• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Dunerunner & Hostile MX tyres & Stock rims?

nik81818

Re: Dunerunner & Hostile MX tyres & Stock rims?

Sweet im gonna check my lhs for em. Don't mind paying a lil more to get them right away. Thanks for the help these forums have been my best source of info

kbreaux100

im sorry kinda confused on this issue, so let em get it straight. ive got a dunerunner, if i wanna run hpi wheels all i gotta do is get the hpi rear hexes for my front and rear tires, and buy hpi rear tires for my front and rear also, right?

G

That is correct.

G

Nope. They work great. The 5b tires will be the closest match in size to the DR size.

Geepers

I just got my first DR and it really took a beating...... A hard beating. After modifieng the exhaust to a Jet-Pro tuned and installing a venturi intake air filter with pre filter bag, the DR is bad ass. The parts are all plastic and i recommend upgrading practical parts to aluminum, the first thing to go was the wing, some damage to the roll cage and a broken wheel first day out. LOL!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts