• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

diff cups-spliting

BoukeG

Deluge said:
Ah, I see. Figured maybe you did something a little different. Plus you have a sweet looking buggy, so more pics of it couldn't hurt. :D
Thanks!!! Here we go then:

bigfol

BoukeG said:
Yeah, I made 10. The only 2 I didn't do (hey that rhymes), are the CVD's in the front. My CF tube was 1 meter... I think I can create 2 more sets and still have some leftovers :D .
I haven't looked to see if they will fit in front over CVD'S, have you? Would be good if they do, those pins do become loose after a while.....

BoukeG

Just checked... I've got good news and bad news: yes, they fit, however not on stock bearing holders. I'm using 7075rc bearing holders and C-hubs and with those, you have a little more room for the extra 1mm on each side. Also, the rings need to be a little bit shorter.

Yet another reason to buy 7075 rc stuff :D

Last edited by a moderator:

BoukeG

Here are some images.

In this image you see the width of the ring. And I've set it like this: so it is over half the pin. This will not drop out anymore...

Here is an image which shows you the room left in the holder. It is tight, but okay.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts