• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

diff cups-spliting

G

If they are nylon, you can singe the ends.

krashkrieg

Contributor
THANKS BigFol....Going to go that route instead of Chromoly I was going to use.

Those Shock covers are the BOMB, I have used them for a long time with my MT.

(BTW you get a long enough piece to make 6 shock covers...2 spares.... :) )

The outside is rubber coated makes it real easy to wipe the dirt off.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deluge

bigfol said:
No worries guys, happy to share, I got the shock socks from DDM(daves discount motors). Heads up with the shock socks, they come in one lenght and have to be cut to size,in doing so the stiching comes lose, just nip up the ends with a few stiches before fitting or they will unravel.......
Super glue or something similar will help keep them from unraveling.

ninjagaiden

On the theme of keeping clean, we need to persuade someone to make a run of carbon fibre guard plates to fasten onto the front of the rear suspension arms.

bigfol

ninjagaiden said:
On the theme of keeping clean, we need to persuade someone to make a run of carbon fibre guard plates to fasten onto the front of the rear suspension arms.
I have tried doing that, the only problem with it is they don't flex and they get chiped with rocks etc.....they don't look to flash after a few runs....

Last edited by a moderator:

Guantanamo Joe

bigfol said:
I got the CF here......http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/2pcs-22MM-OD-X-20MM-ID-X-500MM-Carbon-fiber-wing-tube-Quadcopter-arm-Hexrcopter-/221103345841?pt=Radio_Control_Parts_Accessories&hash=item337ac950b1

I fastened them with loctite 620 retaining compound,the tubes are a snug fit which works great with the retaining compound, had a huge day bashing in the sand dunes yesterday, they held up great, if only I could say the same thing of my rear wing support brackets, pity I can't make them from carbon plate.......
If someone were to buy this, are there customs fees and such attached when it gets to the states?

Deluge

You could make some mud guards out of any plastic, really. I've made some out of junk soda bottles.

G

Guantanamo Joe said:
If someone were to buy this, are there customs fees and such attached when it gets to the states?
We don't pay tariffs.

G

Yep....You just order and it comes.

Guantanamo Joe

RC Dad- When you do a build... it looks as if you don't drive the car until the build is complete... I am almost ready to order my SC truck, but am having a hard time trying to decide if I am going to order it and build it up, or order it, drive it, and as stuff breaks- build it up...

Life is so hard... ha ha ha

G

I build first on some. As long as I have one drivable I'm happy. I have not started the XSC.

G

Yes..

That is also what I an going to install the RCMK into. I want to teach him some throttle controle.

krashkrieg

Contributor
RCDAD said:
Yes.. That is also what I an going to install the RCMK into. I want to teach him some throttle controle.
Although nothing will teach you better throttle control than a Savage Flux on 5s / 6s...lol :eek:

G

krashkrieg said:
Although nothing will teach you better throttle control than a Savage Flux on 5s / 6s...lol :eek:
LOL no shit. :D I've always wanted to build one.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts