• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Daughters wheely king build

Knuckles

So my daughter says she wants a Scarlett Bandit remote control truck for christmas, so I bought a new waterproof wheely king and a SB body. I am upgrading it enough so it does not break the first day out. I think I am starting to get carried away with it. I ordered all kinds of goodies for it that I am waiting on, but the key part of this build is to keep it stock length so body still looks good. I am just really starting to question who I am building it for???? HAHAHAHAHA, will keep you informed on progress.

R_A_Machine

Good luck with that! I built a truck for my son and I fix it as he breaks it. He is only six but loves to bash with me. Makes good memories.

rampage idiot

Knuckles said:
So my daughter says she wants a Scarlett Bandit remote control truck for christmas, so I bought a new waterproof wheely king and a SB body. I am upgrading it enough so it does not break the first day out. I think I am starting to get carried away with it. I ordered all kinds of goodies for it that I am waiting on, but the key part of this build is to keep it stock length so body still looks good. I am just really starting to question who I am building it for???? HAHAHAHAHA, will keep you informed on progress.
You will love it I mean she will love it LOL:D

G

Knuckles said:
Sounds like fun! Any reason for another RC is a good one! :D

Knuckles

All parts are here, just need to find time to start build, here are some pics of truck and upgrades. just because I was told no pics, it did not happen.

Knuckles

Pics or it did not happen, haaa

servo install next, then some final tweaks

rampagemt

Ya 5th scales are fun and easier to work on with screws and almost everything being bigger

G

Knuckles said:
So far, it is but much easier working on 1/5 scale though...
Even the shredders seem small to me. I haven't touched any of our 10th scales in quite some time.

Knuckles

I am not going to drive it because I will be the one to break it, and have to fix it. Lol. I wish Doug would make the xbe chassis so I can finish my 1/5 scale build.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.