• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Cvd's,rims/tires and body's

Rampage mt

Hey guys I been looking online for harder or stronger cvd's different rim tires and body's for the mt and can't seem to find much.i know there isn't much for options but gotta be somethin..had my mt out 2 days ago and after some hard bashing I broke my first cvd Donno if it can't handle the power it has now or if it was just simply from running hard.anyway anyone know of anywhere that has better cvd's them stock also I'd like to find other rims that work with the stock tire or tires the same size,like to have a set of nice monster truck rims an tires and lastly any 5th scale body's like the proline ones? Looking for actual truck body's dodge ram 1500 body would be awesome haha.any website or advice is appreciated as always!

Rampage mt

Sweet thanks,been looking at the site there a few goodies on there I might have to get haha,I see there's 2 and 3 speed kits on there for the baja 5b sooo would they work with the mt?

rcgasser

Rampage mt said:
Sweet thanks,been looking at the site there a few goodies on there I might have to get haha,I see there's 2 and 3 speed kits on there for the baja 5b sooo would they work with the mt?
No they will not.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts