• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

CPI vs jetpro

Tormented

I've been trying to find info on both the CPI and jet pro pipes for an xt and all I really find is companies that sell the pipes nothing on a customer base. I've heard a lot about jet pro pipes but not really anything about CPI. Can anyone help me on figuring out which pipe does the best for the price? Also I'm running a proline desert rat body and I really don't want to cut it just to make a pipe fit

G

Here is one on Cordy's XB. It should fit under that body without cutting it.

-

G

With the factory 30.5, any of the tuned pipes are awesome. The only difference you may notice with the stock engine is how they sound.

G

It is the exact same platform with a different body, wheels & wing/bumpers.

Tormented

That I understand but I don't see xt's just xb's because I would like to see a xt with a tuned pipe that fits with the desert rat body and the bigger wheels

G

I don't seem to be able to find an image either. I know the Flowsystem pipe fits under the Proline body on the XT. It's a bit more but well worth it if its in the budget. Incredible pipe.

Both these XTs have Flowsystems with the Proline body.

-

Pipe with XT wheels.

-

With body on.

Tormented

Those are the same ones that I was able to find. Seems like people must be more likely to get an mt than an xt when it comes to that style of truck

Tormented

How does the fitment of a tuned pipe affected when I'm running a alum. Roll cage

Guantanamo Joe

If you have to cut the cage, you have to cut the cage. Plastic or aluminum will make no difference. Just because someone has the plastic cage wont make the pipe fit better because you can't put the pipe against the plastic- so the flexibility is useless in this manner. This is why my Dunerunner does not have a rear wing any more- pipe wouldnt allow it in it's current configuration :(

G

The cages are the same size whether its plastic or aluminum. The pipe made for the platform will work with both.

Stumpdiggitty

i love my cpi pipe. its badass. had to cut a square in the body tho. no biggie. bodies get destroyed anyways lol

Tormented

What body are you running?

I am interested to see a pic of a CPI pipe with a xt body or even better a desert rat body with a CPI pipe

Tormented

I was looking on CPI racings web site and I see 2 different pipes for a xb/xt does anyone know the diffrence

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts