• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Chassis??

G

I can't wait to get one!

ChuenouXiao

OMG.... now that's what you call innovation! :D That is SWEET!!! I'm going have to save up for that :D Once I finish buying larger bearing and c hub along with hollow gear plate :D

G

ChuenouXiao said:
OMG.... now that's what you call innovation! :D That is SWEET!!! I'm going have to save up for that :D Once I finish buying larger bearing and c hub along with hollow gear plate :D
You better put that plane purchase on hold. LOL ;)

G

The screws are all countersunk, so I believe the original hardware is ok.

Ol' fart

No, No progress on anything for the last three months. My first priordrity is to my machine shop. I landed a big order and it is taking all my time and machine's to fill the order.

I have to finish the steering and I am almost out of everything I make so the chassis is last on the list-o-shit to do.

I have been thinking about it and I would like to mount the motor over the drive line and use a belt drive instead of a gearbox. But I keep changing my mind so , who knows what I'll end up with,

Knuckles

I think I would be happy with just the stock one for now. I am always good for buying things twice if there is an improved versions.

krashkrieg

Contributor
I agree, especially after hearing that mulepic was using a T5 belt and that snapped under the powerfull electric torque.

rookie101

Knuckles said:
I think I would be happy with just the stock one for now. I am always good for buying things twice if there is an improved versions.
Yeah, a stock length chassis would be fine for me. I just want to get rid of the flex.

Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts