• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Carb tuning vid.

Trip..

I was thinking that at first too, but after i widened my wheel width, I think that fatty body just may work. Maybe something like an Fg Leopard?

My wheel width is 2 inches wider than these pics. What do you think?

G

I'm a fan of the wide buggy bodies. Here is a modded (not very well) MCD body on my XB. Had to heat up the top to clear the cage. I will try another one some day when I need a project.

-

rampagemt

Re: Carb tuning vid.

I really like the wider body's as well looks much better. Nice xb btw

Trip..

RCDAD said:
I'm a fan of the wide buggy bodies. Here is a modded (not very well) MCD body on my XB. Had to heat up the top to clear the cage. I will try another one some day when I need a project.-

Damn! How the hell did I miss this? Nice work Dad, I like it!

kur

Hey trip! Loved the tuning videos! Especially the tuning on the stand! Just one question though, when you were tuning the lsn what exactly were you doing? I am assuming you were holding the throttle partially open and just adjusting to the highest rpm? I really couldn't tell.. Anyway thanks for those videos!

Also, do you think that stand tuning method would work on nitro engines?? Just curious because I have horrible luck getting those things tuned right.. they either won't run or they over heat.. never a middle ground..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts