• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Broke MT V3 Build Project

broke

Well, I was able to get some more polishing done on the rampage build project :D Its slow going but looks good, just getting started on this build,

have some more polishing to go but i can get this stuff to shine like a mirror, just takes some time, i will post more pics as this build comes together, i guss you can say this will be a ground up rebuild with all hopp up parts, so far this is what i have, will add to the list when parts come in :eek:

walbro 990 carb

hpi air filter

domniator pipe

8000 rpm clutch spings

2, 5575 hitec steering servos

5645 hitec throttel/barke servo

FS-GT3B transmitter

hpi hubs

hpi axle boot covers

pro line desperado wheels with bow-tie tires

pro line desert rat body

killer bee II kill switch

HPI shock covers

ada manifold

phatdad angled shread stack

Last edited by a moderator:

broke

thanks guys, the track up the street at hobby shop is open now need to get this beast out to the track and kick some butt..

do you guys think I need to open the diffs and the shocks while I have it apart and if so what kind of oil and what wieght? I think I would go with 40 weight for the shocks but I do not know adout the diffs

any ideas :confused:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts