• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Body Samples of XT and XB

RedcatRacing

Advertiser
Vendor
Here are some sample pictures of the XT and XB bodies.

You are not getting the full effect since stickers are not on, but feel free to comment.

Darin

RedcatRacing

Advertiser
Vendor
XB BodiesDarin

xb-1.jpg

xb-2.jpg

xb-3.jpg

/monthly_2010_12/xb-1.jpg.34627427cfe50acf761c824894444e5e.jpg

/monthly_2010_12/xb-2.jpg.1d34102c9bd72adff06579bd26a532c6.jpg

/monthly_2010_12/xb-3.jpg.a33dba907b3681aceda4e8f25dd91f4a.jpg

chevy

Nice truck body darin, one question will these's fit on the mt/tt ??

RedcatRacing

Advertiser
Vendor
The truck body will fit on current MT. The buggy body will not fit on current TT as they are different. More comments on truck body please and try to imagine it with stickers in the right places.I have exactly 24 hours to change my mind lol. Nothing like the last minute before production.Darin

xtstickers.jpg

/monthly_2010_12/xtstickers.jpg.e85403718aca477d0eac8281519eaf3e.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

krashkrieg

Contributor
I like the green buggy one...

Not sure what's going on with the Truck Body...I like the side view, but what is supposed to be on the top and bed? (maybe it's the picture)

Obeast44

Banned
All the bodies look really good!

One thing I suggest on the buggy bodies is to add side windows. Whether they be just decals or left clear. It will help break up the pattern on the side and make it look a little better IMO. The patterns themselves look really good on all the bodies. :D

rob64n

Contributor
Obeast44 said:
All the bodies look really good!
One thing I suggest on the buggy bodies is to add side windows. Whether they be just decals or left clear. It will help break up the pattern on the side and make it look a little better IMO. The patterns themselves look really good on all the bodies. :D
Yeah definitely side windows on the xb body and for the xt can you also bring in a neon green for it as well. And maybe add graphics into the red and blue and also the green if you bring it in on the hood part. Kinda hard to explain. Hope you understand.

rob64n

Contributor
And maybe get rid of those style racing stripes on the roof they kinda clash with the marble style graphics and the carbon fiber look on the hood maybe instead of that design maybe more of a tribal look to match the marble style graphics.

rc-driver

thoes two paint scheme look sporty and bright

2010611025372.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

dale_gribble

I think the bodies are fine- that is, they certainly aren't a deterrent. I think the body selections, stickers and paint schemes are fine.

I am not as worried about a paint scheme as much as I am a body that can sustain more than light rollover damage without cracking. Anything you can do to ensure the functional integrity of the body to me is paramount and I am sure I am not the only one. Give me a quality clear body that won't crack under light use and I will be very happy to paint it.

hamster huey

1. clear side windows please

2. No blue for the MT. Looks like to close to the Rampage.

3. No body at all for the MT and offer a lower price. If its as brittle as the Rampage they are going to be replaced anyway.

cordy

Oh the green buggy is tite !! The blue are excelent. Rampage needs a little color splash. Imho the truck bodys are ok,but just another truck body. I stand with racetruck,older bodys,cuz we never get the hot rod out of our blood. That being said,good show rampage.

RedcatRacing

Advertiser
Vendor
Thanks all.

We really did not have any time to make any major changes but the info you shared was worthwhile and I appreciate it.

We can of course tweak body colors and changes in later shipments.

Darin

DemonRC

I really like the paint schemes on the MT shells. Very nice.

The buggy shells are really nice too. Much better than the old grid pattern from the early factory pics.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts