• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Best wheel raplacement for my xt

Erik J.

I tried to put new foam in the wheels of my xt using pool noodles but the tyre was stuck on the rim so i ripped a hole in the tire getting them of the rim.i had them in hot water for 20 min.

What are nice replacement tires and rims for the xt because i don't want to buy new stock tires so i don't't waste another tire.

G

Proline rears all the way around with the Proline Trenchers makes a great combo for the trucks. You will need either 7075 RCs or Rampage Hopups adapters. Both are great!

Erik J.

What kind of compound is best?soft,medium or hard.

I found FG tyres 190*115 with wheel square rims that fit the xt wheel square.

I only need to make a 2mm spacer because the square on the xt is 12mm and the rims have 14mm square hole in them.

G

The square drive for the Xseries is a 17mm square. The axle bolt won't reach through the wheels either so you would have to mod the axles.

Deluge

Erik J. said:
What kind of compound is best?soft,medium or hard.I found FG tyres 190*115 with wheel square rims that fit the xt wheel square.

I only need to make a 2mm spacer because the square on the xt is 12mm and the rims have 14mm square hole in them.
Depends on surface conditions. If you're a basher, go with a medium to hard compound tire.

RampageHopUps

Only the racers use soft, if they want to go have excellent traction for 2 or 3 races. Then off to the trash.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts