• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

best ported head?

rampagemt

Ok I could us help again haha I took my dune runner out today runs good but can't get the low end right Idk if carb is dirty or what but just couldn't get it to take off fast at all. I leaned the bottom end out and then it go to lean. I would richen it up then it would get way to worse. The whole time i was running it the primer bulb was full and the lowest it went down was just a little. Do you think I need a new carb as this is the stock one.? I wanna get 990 but my buddy has a 668 from his baja. Idk if that will help me. I should have more low end then I had! Hell please

G

You will notice a nice improvement with the 990. It is nice to tune and it stays tuned! For what ever reason some have had issues with the stock carbs holding a good tune.

rampagemt

Thanks guys! I thought that's what it was but needed my boys to give me the go ahead for a new carb! Other then that I was smokin my buddys bajas. It was screaming once it got up there.! I wish gizmomotors had those carbs in they were 37 I guess ddm is getting another 55 from me.

rampagemt

I am goin to start doin that 2 ! For only 140 I was walking over my buddys brand new obr prostock 27.2 in a baja he was kinda pissed lol love it. Belt drive should help me get a little more speed i think but carbs first. What's the big deal with 2 bolts not as good? It cause of the cylinder gaskets blowing faster or what?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.