• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

best ported head?

rampagemt

Alright guys I wanna turn more rpms from my stock 30cc 2 bolt I really wanna get the 29.5 cc prostock from obr but funds are kinda getting low. What's a good head for this motor for more rpms. I am sorry for asking its just I have never rebuilt an engine tho I have watched fast eddys series. What would be a good ported head to get and would it also be smart to get a flywheel puller from Hpi. What else would be needed? My main goal is to get this sucker rippin cuz my 2 buddys got bajas and wanna rip it up past them. Right now I have a rear dominator which I know isnt the best for rpms but i really like it and a 7500 spring. I plan on swapping the 29 and 31 gears around for more speed and then a new head ! Thanks for all the help already guys and my ?s keep on coming haha

rampagemt

Alright thank you very much im liking the esp see how that does. Are those gaskets it comes with ok or should I get copper gaskets? Thank again

G

Does the torque change from the 2 bolt to 4 bolt on the head of motor? And isn't there a engine torque picture around here somewhere
Is this what your lookin for?

37ed8ecf.jpg

rampagemt

I shouldn't have to change bearings on crank with this kit right? Motor has less then 2 gallons ran. And if I like it enough might have to get more of those kits

Deluge

No. If you buy the kit without the crank, you don't even have to open the case. Just swap the cylinder and the piston.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.