• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Battery Power Display

G

What do the lights represent. On the Killer RC meter it lights up all the way across when full. Yours has only one led lit in the video.

ChuenouXiao

RCDAD said:
What do the lights represent. On the Killer RC meter it lights up all the way across when full. Yours has only one led lit in the video.
Basically... green on mid and right side is full and red on the far left is bad or low battery. Pretty simple design but it doesn't have the glitch report feature like the RC meter does :D I would get the Killer RC later but for now just testing this one for now :D I would imagine the Killer RC one will drain more battery cause it uses all the LED? I don't know.... What do you think Rcdad? The Killer RC looks promising :D

Last edited by a moderator:

jeffp83

Nice, looks great and can't beat that price!

ChuenouXiao

Deluge said:
Agreed. Awesome price! How's it working out Chue?
You mean the battery display? Its awesome :D works good..... love it :D Makes my XB look a bit more high tech :D Didn't have the chance to run my XB yet.

Ryneito

Received mine on Sat. Got it wired up and works good. Not complex. Simple and functional. Only thing I'm worried about is getting it dirty or wet. I think I'm gonna build a nice little lexan case for it to seal it from bashing elements...

G

ChuenouXiao said:
Basically... green on mid and right side is full and red on the far left is bad or low battery. Pretty simple design but it doesn't have the glitch report feature like the RC meter does :D I would get the Killer RC later but for now just testing this one for now :D I would imagine the Killer RC one will drain more battery cause it uses all the LED? I don't know.... What do you think Rcdad? The Killer RC looks promising :D
They don't use enough to drain the battery. ;)

Deluge

Ryneito said:
Received mine on Sat. Got it wired up and works good. Not complex. Simple and functional. Only thing I'm worried about is getting it dirty or wet. I think I'm gonna build a nice little lexan case for it to seal it from bashing elements...
Maybe you can seal it with some Plasti Dip.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts