• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Battery Power Display

ChuenouXiao

BoukeG said:
Nice, looks like it can be viewed from a distance.
Yea I guess but I mainly bought it to check my receiver battery during runs. Looks cool, useful and good to have I guess :D

ChuenouXiao

Deluge said:
Looks good! Not a bad price, either.
I think there was this one site that sells it cheaper but I figure I should give Ebay a shot :D Plus I have no experience with that site with a good price :D

G

Let's see it installed!

I was hoping that was what you posted. LOL

Ryneito

Subscribed...pics pics pics..didn't someone else flush mount one of these on the battery box cover?

G

Ryneito said:
Subscribed...pics pics pics..didn't someone else flush mount one of these on the battery box cover?
I have also seen guys make windows in the receive box lid for meters.

I shoe goo'd mine to the out side of the lid.

-

1a68a29d.jpg

Ryneito

The site says it plugs into an extra slot in the receiver. How could you use this if your running a Superbee and have no extra slots?

ChuenouXiao

The one I got here is pretty basic. Not as sophisticated as the Killer Voltmeter but it works for me :D I place it on top of the box cause I don't think it would be permanent... just seeing how it works :D Oh... i placed it strategically because that's the best place for me to be able to see the light even with the body mounted.

ChuenouXiao

Ryneito said:
Nice..small, looks good...got a pick of it with the leds on?
Will get it soon... but basically its lit on one led light only. As you use your steering servo the light led switch from left to the right from low to high :D Will get a pic up soon....

G

ChuenouXiao said:
The one I got here is pretty basic. Not as sophisticated as the Killer Voltmeter but it works for me :D I place it on top of the box cause I don't think it would be permanent... just seeing how it works :D Oh... i placed it strategically because that's the best place for me to be able to see the light even with the body mounted.
desismileys_3266.gif Nice....

That will work good.

G

ChuenouXiao said:
Will get it soon... but basically its lit on one led light only. As you use your steering servo the light led switch from left to the right from low to high :D Will get a pic up soon....
desismileys_4338.gif Let's see it lit! desismileys_4338.gif

Attachments

• desismileys_4338.gif
    desismileys_4338.gif
    303 bytes · Views: 0

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts