• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Battery box body pin mod

Motakitty

So I know I can't be the only one that hates the screws for the battery box so I came up with this. I drilled the holes to accept body posts so I can open and shut the lid with body pins. Should be much easier.

7ugy7y2u.jpg

Motakitty

I thought of a bunch of things but I like the posts, clean and easy

G

Motakitty said:
If you leave lipos plugged in they will loose voltage and you could ruin the battery
The power switch in the off position is the same as unplugging it. ;)

Motakitty

rampagemt said:
I really like that.that's a sweet idea. What did you use for the posts where the body clips attach
Thanks, I just used some body posts I had in my parts bag. I drilled the screw holes bigger to accept the posts and I'm going to secure them with a screw going though the case and post or you could just glue them in but I'm gonna put screw through the round case part that they go into. I hope that makes sense. I might even add a small piece of felt around the posts that come out of the lid to put pressure on the lid to keep it closed tightly but I don't think thats needed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Motakitty

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts