• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Anybody get the Rear mount JetPro yet??

DemonRC

I know Rob64n has one. It's also twin to the MCD rear Jetpro pipe but with difference mounting brackets. I can tell you that the pipe is a beast on the MCD. Its not really a beast on the bottom end but sure lets that engine scream on the topend. It's typical Jetpro style. The side Jetpro is much different performing. It seems more balanced out in that it gives a little more punch on the lowend.

bbuzzard

Contributor
Good to know...I am happy with my side mount JetPro. Still waiting to race it against you know who... LOL!

ChuenouXiao

Yes I have the Jetpro rear mount and I love it personally. I love the sound that it makes comparing to the side mount. I notice that the balancing of the weight distribution is a little better and in my opinion the Jetpro rear mount is less heavier and doesn't effect my turning capability when comparing to the side mount. What I'm saying is the side mount does effect your handling regarding turning because more weight is on the side where the pipe is mounted to. I heard that performance wise, side mount suppose to give you more power. Again I don't know about that until a dyno is done on both pipe :D Still for a little performance gain for me is not worth sacrificing in-balancing in my steering..... just my opinion.....

Last edited by a moderator:

alfred e numan

jet pro rear mount

yea bbuzzard demon is correct about the rear mount pipe, it likes to rev. I run it on a xb- stock engine -990 carb- short billet intake - 1" velocity stack. I went to the hobby shop and bought a silicone exhaust extender- what airplane guys use to keep the exhaust off the wing it has about a fifteen degree angle spit on the silicone, slide it on the stinger, zip-tie it on- and experment with it by cutting off the end a little bit at a time, the added back pressure seems to give the pipe a little more torque off the bottom, its a cheap way to experiment. overrev is fine for wot, but its torque that gets ya around the track, same thing applies to the " i feel like i gotta puke" hard core dirt bike trails in the woods.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts