• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Any horror stories or complaint from neighbors guys?

ChuenouXiao

Stumpdiggitty said:
Hey chief, born n raised in lancaster. How u like it out there? Im In idaho now, love it and will never move back to the desert!
Just curious about the desert? Too hot?

Deluge

Stumpdiggitty said:
Its the "my slash is faster than that" kids that really get to me. My son has this friend that all he does is brag. Everything he has is the best or better. I told that littlw turd "go get ur slash then and ill crushh it" his response "oh, cant race right now, I blew my motor. But if it did run, it would be faster." yeah, shut up then lol.
One of the reasons why I don't want kids.

F-Fanatic

This hobby is fairly distant where I live. The neighbors love it, provided I'm not letting the XB scream up and down my street at 6 A.M

Stygian

Banned
ChuenouXiao said:
I've mostly ran my XB at the park but lately peeps are telling me to turn it down (HOW THE FREAK DO I TURN IT DOWN ANYWAYS?) or move somewhere away from their kids (THIS IS THE BEST SPOT HOW CAN YOU SAY I MOVE?). It's just frustrating now... I wish there is a 1/5 scale track here but I guess ecom is bad so peeps are not running 1/5 scale resulting in no tracks here in north cal?
A Park is a public place and no one has the right to tell you to move, yes they can say keep it away from them/their kids but that's it and if there are no signs or rules stating no 1/5th gas rc cars then screw them, nothing they can do about it but leave, if they keep giving you a hard time tell them to bug off and if they don't like it too bad.

Stygian

Banned
Deluge said:
Winter in AZ is awesome. Perfect R/C weather.
That would be true if we had a winter lol, just a week or two ago it was in the high 90's here and almost broke 100 :(

Ildy666

I guess its all relevent to where u live.I ski & i'm ready for the snow to go....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts