• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Any horror stories or complaint from neighbors guys?

ChuenouXiao

Just wanted to open a thread on this. Anyone complain to you or whatever? :D Just wondering what people here are experiencing as a 1/5 scale racer!

GoffeeRedCat

Read this first:

http://www.redcatrampageforum.com/showthread.php?t=9513

then this:

http://www.redcatrampageforum.com/showthread.php?t=9647

there is an update to these stories!! this EX-neighbor got a boot from our board of trustees and association.. the bad neighbors filed a false noise complaint on my next door nieghbor (i guess just to piss him off) but when they made the complain..(Marty) my next door neighbor was on Vacation!! Basically Marty got a formal complaint from the Board, he brought his plane tickets and hotel bill to the Board Presidents house and showed it to him...then the President filed a petition to "BOOT" then the next night the bad neighbors threw a HUGE party! but this time 3 of us called the cops on them!! then the next week the President filed a complaint to the association and the cops..then 3 days later the bad neighbors got a letter from the association Lawyer saying that they have 2 months to move out of the subdivision, and thier bank has been inform that their mortgage is on hold!!!!

BertR

My neighbors are pretty cool about the cat just as long as I don't rip up their grass.When I fire up the 81 RM250 with a DG race pipe thats when it goes to shit with the neighbors hahaha F- em..

ChuenouXiao

I've mostly ran my XB at the park but lately peeps are telling me to turn it down (HOW THE FREAK DO I TURN IT DOWN ANYWAYS?) or move somewhere away from their kids (THIS IS THE BEST SPOT HOW CAN YOU SAY I MOVE?). It's just frustrating now... I wish there is a 1/5 scale track here but I guess ecom is bad so peeps are not running 1/5 scale resulting in no tracks here in north cal?

BertR

I feel your pain Chue!! I live in a town of population of 1000 or so. I have great bash spots but nobody to run with. I hate the solo shit. Its no fun

Deluge

GoffeeRedCat said:
Read this first:http://www.redcatrampageforum.com/showthread.php?t=9513

then this:

http://www.redcatrampageforum.com/showthread.php?t=9647

there is an update to these stories!! this EX-neighbor got a boot from our board of trustees and association.. the bad neighbors filed a false noise complaint on my next door nieghbor (i guess just to piss him off) but when they made the complain..(Marty) my next door neighbor was on Vacation!! Basically Marty got a formal complaint from the Board, he brought his plane tickets and hotel bill to the Board Presidents house and showed it to him...then the President filed a petition to "BOOT" then the next night the bad neighbors threw a HUGE party! but this time 3 of us called the cops on them!! then the next week the President filed a complaint to the association and the cops..then 3 days later the bad neighbors got a letter from the association Lawyer saying that they have 2 months to move out of the subdivision, and thier bank has been inform that their mortgage is on hold!!!!
Holy crap. That sucks! Kinda scary that HOA's have that much power.

alfred e numan

No one says anything here about the cars. The thing thats weird is you can be running the cars wot -to the point that the pipe is echoing off buildings, makes a cool sound, the kids have zero intrest- same for the adults- its scary weird- zombies. hell the rugrats are only intrested in some odd shaped rubber ball- trouble is- they lose every game they play-26-zip. hell, when i was born, i hit the ground running, every day was a new adventure-- @ 53 years old - it still is! - these people need to cop a motive big time- soo- als problem is just being around washouts. least they do not whine i suppose.

alfred e numan

yea, its not just here in this town- i see this change all over- poor eating habits- texiting-being digitally opated by liveing on the internet- the internet is a wonderful thing- but -- ya gotta balance things out- the young and quite a few adults need to toughen up - get out and do real things- life is wonderful if you do not burn out. any one else notice this change in people?

Guantanamo Joe

In my current neighborhood, I have had a complaint. I am not really sure which one did it though because most everybody thinks I have the coolest toys around. There are several other RC guys here though, and since I started collecting cats, 2 of them have bought MTs. I am now buying a house in a neighborhood that I am willing to bet will not accept my passion, so I will be out and about looking for a place and crew to run with once I move there. Speaking of, if anyone lives near Platte City, Missouri- let me know :D

caveman

rchobby89 said:
I have no neighbors and I dnt think anyone here knows what a rc is id give anything for someone to run with
I hear ya to bad your like 3 hrs away I'd run with u. Everyone I was tuning with either sold there's or they fell into oblivion.

caveman

alfred e numan said:
yea, its not just here in this town- i see this change all over- poor eating habits- texiting-being digitally opated by liveing on the internet- the internet is a wonderful thing- but -- ya gotta balance things out- the young and quite a few adults need to toughen up - get out and do real things- life is wonderful if you do not burn out. any one else notice this change in people?
I agree Alfred, my son is 13 and when I was that age we were out from dawn till dusk on our bikes (peddle and motor), building forts or even cutting down trees and overgrown brush for riding trails. So instead of my son infront of the TV or pc I went out a filled up the gas tank and he mowed the lawn. Just one example.

BertR

I have told my kids time after time " When I was your age we didn't have a Ipod,laptop,PS3 ect.. We had this cool thing and I think it's still here its called OUTSIDE you should go check it out..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts