• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

710008 Aluminum Servo Mount - Gunmetal

ChuenouXiao

Do you guys know this part will fit my 5755 mg high tech servo with no mod? The reason I ask is because my stock plastic servo mount... I have to drill another hole...

G

ChuenouXiao said:
Do you guys know this part will fit my 5755 mg high tech servo with no mod? The reason I ask is because my stock plastic servo mount... I have to drill another hole...
Yes it fits, no mods required.

-

ad5fa1bb.jpg

G

It's just the free one DDM gives you when you order from them.

Deluge

ChuenouXiao said:
What with this fear you have of doing a little modding? :D Anyway, yeah it's a direct fit.

ChuenouXiao

Deluge said:
What with this fear you have of doing a little modding? :D Anyway, yeah it's a direct fit.
I don't like the fact that I have to drill a hole :D (To me its kinda ghetto looking :D LOL) I like to keep it as pro as possible :D

Last edited by a moderator:
G

I wonder if they are the same size or fit perfectly with out any dremel slicing and dicing... ?
It slides right on. Fits perfect!

Gaz

Where did you order the mount from? This fits the xb-e perfectly? Is it aluminum? Part number?

Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts