• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

2WD Updates

RedcatRacing

Advertiser
Vendor
I thought I would make a new thread for the updates.

Latest is they are due to arrive in Phoenix on April 28th. I think this is the same date as last update but this one is more official.

There is a chance the container could be delayed in customs etc.. so this is just a friendly update.

When any shipment arrives to us, we usually cannot ship anything that same day because the first 4-5 hours in the morning is unloading and putting away everything that was received. This means if the shipment does arrive on the 28th, the soonest anything would ship would be the 29th.

Thanks

Darin

Clubin

Banned
Thanks for the updates Darin. I am anxiously awaiting the box. Good to hear you are on top of things.

We can call it the Baja? lol

Can we name it ourselves? Or has a official name been picked?

mooman007uk

Banned
the sticker in the pick with the name bajer needs to be changed, being a Limey I see it pronounced more like badger, clubin's right it needs a new name...new comp Rob? how about bajage ( sounds like bahage ) crap but it's to get the ball rolling

Clubin

Banned
Moo, that was my thought exactly "badger" um?, mine won't be called that. lol Stickers will all stay off. There are so new here maybe that isn't even the name.

Clubin

Banned
Darin, would there be any pictures floating around of what we are getting?

I want to see if I am missing anything.

RedcatRacing

Advertiser
Vendor
Sorry Clubin. I don't have any pictures of the roller. I am as blind as you on this. I gave rob the sample which had the engine and servos and I don't have any others here.

We are still looking at the 28th for delivery to Phoenix and we can ship within a day or two after that.

When they arrive, we will grab one and take a bunch of pics and post them.

Darin

Clubin

Banned
RedcatRacing said:
Sorry Clubin. I don't have any pictures of the roller. I am as blind as you on this. I gave rob the sample which had the engine and servos and I don't have any others here.
We are still looking at the 28th for delivery to Phoenix and we can ship within a day or two after that.

When they arrive, we will grab one and take a bunch of pics and post them.

Darin
THat sounds great, thanks Darin.

I can hardly wait. lol :D

hellya

I think I hear a docking boat's whistle as we speak:D I hate slow boats from china:p

RedcatRacing

Advertiser
Vendor
Talked to broker this morning. Container still on ship but at port in Long Beach. Later update to come today.

I had thought the container would have been unloaded by now but as of this morning it has not been.

Is that good or bad you ask?

If they get it unloaded today than delivery for tomorrow is still a go. The later it gets in the day without hearing anything could push it back a day.

Updates to come as I hear things.

This reminds me of a famous movie quote. Who can guess it without googling.

"I tell any girl I'm going out with to assume that all plans are soft until she receives confirmation from me thirty minutes beforehand."

Darin

Clubin

Banned
RedcatRacing said:
"I tell any girl I'm going out with to assume that all plans are soft until she receives confirmation from me thirty minutes beforehand."

Darin
Does it work? lol My wife wouldn't buy that. I am still looking forward to the pictures, Darin if you wnat you can open mine for the pictures.

hellya

I tell um when you see the whites of my eyes.... thats when I'm there.Have you seen those new 3d X-ray trucks they use at the ports to check cargo containers....some futuristic shit right there man

zbv05.jpg

/monthly_2009_04/zbv05.jpg.2a8e3526e5c86e3911b2d369b230ba80.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

RedcatRacing

Advertiser
Vendor
We are looking like Wed. delivery now.

No clue why the container is still on the boat but could just be simple backlog. Customs have been cleared for a while so there is no issue with that.

Update to come when I hear more.

Darin

RedcatRacing

Advertiser
Vendor
Official ETA 26 hours from now.

have a good day.

Did you notice how I used the word "official' it makes it sound really good doesn't it?

Darin

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.