• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

2WD Updates

C.B.

you know what sucks?

i have been tracking my order,i live in fresno ca so ups had it tracked from phoenix az

to sylmar ca. wow thats only 4 hours south of here its gonna get here early such excitement now i track it its in sacramento ca thats 4 hours north wtf you passed me

come back oh well i guess its really going to be here the 4th s*%t cant wait

Clubin

Banned
C.B. said:
you know what sucks?
i have been tracking my order,i live in fresno ca so ups had it tracked from phoenix az

to sylmar ca. wow thats only 4 hours south of here its gonna get here early such excitement now i track it its in sacramento ca thats 4 hours north wtf you passed me

come back oh well i guess its really going to be here the 4th s*%t cant wait
Ah ha mine will be here on the 5th and I am on the other side of the world----canada...... lol

I have learned to take the scanning info with a grain of salt, I don't know how it works, but it doesn't ever make sense. They probaly drove rite by your door and thought well, it isn't supposed to be delivered till the 4th, so lets go around the state for a few more days. lol

C.B.

yeah clubbin i figure thats what they did i also thought maybe they flew it there but then i figured it took 8 to 9 hours to get there hummm it takes me 7 to drive from sylmar to sacramento

so yeah they almost rang the bell but then turned around and went north

Popsy

Clubin said:
Pre ordered? They can't possibly have them in stock can they?
no he doesn't have the stock, i don't know where he ordered from. But with the $$ exchage rate and all the import fees etc... he is selling me for the same price in Can $$ of course he is taking a few points on it, witch is normal.

The guy is giving a real good service and he is about 2o minutes from my place. He is not a hooby shop but a exclusive 1/5 speed shop.. he has a website, but the English section of it is still not running. Here it is just in case you'dd like to visit..

http://web.mac.com/rcchallenge/RC-Challenge/Accueil.html

If you call him, the guy is fully bilingual.

Popsy

Clubin

Banned
Popsy said:
no he doesn't have the stock, i don't know where he ordered from. But with the $$ exchage rate and all the import fees etc... he is selling me for the same price in Can $$ of course he is taking a few points on it, witch is normal.
The guy is giving a real good service and he is about 2o minutes from my place. He is not a hooby shop but a exclusive 1/5 speed shop.. he has a website, but the English section of it is still not running. Here it is just in case you'dd like to visit..

http://web.mac.com/rcchallenge/RC-Challenge/Accueil.html

If you call him, the guy is fully bilingual.

Popsy
Yep, that's all french to me. lol Congrats on the purchase.

RampageHopUps

Popsy said:
I just ordered mine from Rcchallenge here in Quebec.
There was only 1 Redcat Dune Runner Roller shipped to Canada and that is Clubins. I'm not sure how another one will get there. Maybe Darin sold one of the remaining 2 to him.

Popsy

RampageHopUps said:
There was only 1 Redcat Dune Runner Roller shipped to Canada and that is Clubins. I'm not sure how another one will get there. Maybe Darin sold one of the remaining 2 to him.
I don't have a clue where he did, but he told me he did...I am just waiting for it...

Popsy

RampageHopUps said:
OK, good luck with it then.
Like I said, I don't know where he ordered from, but he did tell me that it would take a little time to get there. I have told him to take his time cause i still have some mods to do on wife's TT $$$$.. I will keep u in the loop when it arrives. Usally he orders from Largescale and DDM, he his the only shop here in Quebec specializing only in 1/5 Rc. Not a hobby shop but mostly like a Speed shop. Give him a call, i am sure he will appreciate.

Popsy

RedcatRacing

Advertiser
Vendor
Huh?

All the DuneRunners are Robs. We have not shipped any other ones.

There are 2 left from what Rob tells me.

Darin

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts