• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

your other rc's

Ron E

Contributor
sdmaker and vision, awesome... very nice ride's.

isn't this a great hobby? :D

i just ordered a traxxas summit, can't wait... i plan on actualy getting this one dirty and maybe even wet :eek: sweet.

G

^^Nice Show!^^

cordy

Thanks Brian. I don't know what to say. My son made the video of some of my platforms in various build stages.I send him pictures so he can see how things are done. This was a complete surprise to me,makeing me feel like a celberty. So all you guys that have kids enjoy your time with them as it`s priceless!Your kids will remember what you do for them.

Slasher

Contributor
My Mini Losi Cars and Trucks

Here is my Losi Mini 1/18 Scale Raminator Brushless

2012-02-06_18-53-25_904.jpg

Losi Mini 8ight 1/14 Scale Brushless

2012-02-06_18-51-31_174.jpg

2012-02-06_18-53-53_618.jpg

G

Gotta luv the minis :)

angryrecords

Glad you enjoyed the video guys. Have to stay brushed up on the video stuff here for we will be making more videos in the future. Btw, I own 2 losi minis myself and they are a blast to run. Have 2 mini lst2 trucks. I also branched out last year and tried the turnigy 1/16 4wd platform and was very happy with the models for the price. I'd say if you have kids playing with the rcs, minis are the way to go for them although any adult would have fun watching the little suckers buzz around.

Ron E

Contributor
DustyR3825 said:
The Mini 8ight is Sweet!! Ron, I will send you tracking Mid Morning!!
I had a brushless rc18t2 and it was ok but limited outdoors, the dog liked it tho... now i have a 1/16 merv (trick) and a 1/16 brushed summit (stock) comming, thanks Dustyr3825 :D my daughter has already claimed the mini summit, she can't wait :) so her and i will be running mini's all weekend, really looking forward to it... 2 of my favorite things, daughter and rc's, yay.

lot's of pic's to come, just for fat49f1... hahahahaha.

Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.