• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

yesss awesome!

G

desismileys_6666.gif If you run LEDs off the receiver battery they end up brighter also.

Kaz the Minotaur

I don't recall the model number but it is a HiTec HV servo. Somewhere around 450 ounces of turque. It is powered direct. That pack also runs the RX, ESC fan, and Castle blower fans for the motor. No issues so far. Consider that the pack can put out 16A. The fans and RX probably only draw a few amps combined. That leaves a lot for the servo.

Deluge said:
Curious to know, as well.

G

Kaz the Minotaur said:
I don't recall the model number but it is a HiTec HV servo. Somewhere around 450 ounces of turque. It is powered direct. That pack also runs the RX, ESC fan, and Castle blower fans for the motor. No issues so far. Consider that the pack can put out 16A. The fans and RX probably only draw a few amps combined. That leaves a lot for the servo.
What kind of run time do you get?

G

I just love the fact that I don't have to worry about being charged before I go out to run them. They stay charged. I think I charge once a month at the most.

G

I hope you win. LOL

Deluge

Kaz the Minotaur said:
Hmmm. Interesting. Might have to try this.

Deluge

Kaz the Minotaur said:
Never really paid attention but more than enough for me. I'm not one of those who run for hours at a time. In addition I have 2 of them so I'll never be with out.
Yeah, I don't run for hours, either. So I could get away with a lower mAh battery.

G

Deluge said:
Yeah, I don't run for hours, either. So I could get away with a lower mAh battery.
I'm a sucker for lights, so I like the larger mah packs.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts