• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

yesss awesome!

GoffeeRedCat

So my cousin from Texas is sending me a Lipo battery pack for my reciever as a late birthday present!! My question is, I have non high voltage hitec servos, how long would they last on lipos??

Last edited by a moderator:
G

I would also like to hear. I have only read they can handle it. I have yet to hear of them burning up because of the 7.4v.

GoffeeRedCat

where did you read that?? the guy from the hobby shop said that i need to replace both of my servos to high voltage!! maybe hes just trying to get me to buy them!! lol

G

Multiple forums with threads reguarding the new Killer RC receiver lipos. Even Kent (Killer RC owner) posted its been done but was not sure how long the 6v servos will last.

G

Once I'm caught up on my builds, I plan to try 7.4v on the 5645, 5755 and the stock Redcat steering servos. Hehehe. I just want to see for myself. :)

G

Cool more data is always better! :)

G

7.4v lipos make nice receiver packs. The huge killerRC 7200mah pack is lighter than the regular hump packs.

Do you know which battery you are getting?

G

Kaz the Minotaur said:
I'm just using a 800mah, 2S, 20C pack. Nice and small.
What servos are you driving with that pack?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts