• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

XT

island

I like to run the XT wheels and tires on my MT. What do i need to change and were to get them ? Thanks:)

Zapped

RampageHopUps said:
The XT wheels are not in stock yet, but should be on Monday or Tuesday. The are a direct fit.
Rob, Are you saying that the XT wheels will fit the MT?

Zapped

RampageHopUps said:
I think they are. I always switch to Baja rims right away, so I don't have any in the garage. They should be though.
Okay....I thought the XT used the same square drive as the XB and I know our MTs uses a 23mm stock or 24mm Baja upgrade hex.

RampageHopUps

Yes you are right. The MT has the 22mm hex and the XT has the square drives. I'm starting to go crazy I guess.

RampageHopUps

Here is what you need:

MT2XTadapter.jpg

AMS was making htem, but I haven;t seen them in stock for months. Plus they were super expensive. If there is enough demand, I can make a few sets.

island

Zapped said:
Okay....I thought the XT used the same square drive as the XB and I know our MTs uses a 23mm stock or 24mm Baja upgrade hex.
I thought the MT are 22mm?

island

RampageHopUps said:
Here is what you need:
MT2XTadapter.jpg

AMS was making htem, but I haven;t seen them in stock for months. Plus they were super expensive. If there is enough demand, I can make a few sets.
I like 2sets please, XT Wheels are light:D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts