• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

XT

kdfi

Hello all,

I will be purchasing a XT in the next couple days. Should I go for the XT with the free stand or the 599.00 version with the aluminum gear plate and bearings.

besides a kill switch, what other must do's are there? Air filter? Which air filter? Should I go to the local motocross shop for the best 2-stroke oil?

Thanks

rookie101

kdfi said:
Hello all,I will be purchasing a XT in the next couple days. Should I go for the XT with the free stand or the 599.00 version with the aluminum gear plate and bearings.

besides a kill switch, what other must do's are there? Air filter? Which air filter? Should I go to the local motocross shop for the best 2-stroke oil?

Thanks
I'd go with the aluminium gear plate.

HPI air filter 15411, also recommend an outerwear.

7075rc bearing holders and bearings at the minimum. All the 7075rc parts if you want to go all out.

Pipe makes a huge difference.

I run Castor 927 oil 25:1

BertR

I would have to say gear plate without a doubt... But... is it the gun metal x-series plate or is it the MT gear plate? In any case you will be in a better boat with the metal plate either X or Mt

G

The 7075RC plate is nicer ;)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts