• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

xt with new wheels and neew look

my79cutty

here it is went when the proline trenchers man these thing hook up. also put a proline desert rat body on. i have been beating her real good and lovin it:D. DSC04246.jpg

DSC04241.jpg

DSC04236.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

my79cutty

thanks fellas. hey deluge where do you go run your rampage at im from tucson and go back there about every 4 months and want to find where people go bash at when ever i go home? usually im around the southside or marana area

Last edited by a moderator:

Deluge

I'm in southwest Tucson. I usually take my r/c's up to Oro Valley, my brother has a decent piece of land up there.

dirka13

did you have to do any mods to the truck to accept the proline tires and body? also could i get a link to the tires n body, really nice truck

my79cutty

thanks dirka, had to get the baja adapters from rampagehopups and i just fitted the body to it. no big modds to make it fit. got the tires and wheels from ddm. the body is proline desert rat not to many places sell them any more proline don't make them any more i don't think.

G

I was interested in the proline body also. I was unable to find any left. There is a lack of desert rat bodies that are a good fit. There is a cool 2 piece body that fits different wheel bases by Grafil. There is a thread with lots of pics:)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts