• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

XT rear bearing

Top Jimmy

What is a good upgrade for the stock rear bearings? also, should I upgrade the carriers at the same time, or is stock sufficient? I just noticed my right rear inner bearing was shot when I was remounting my tires. Thank Goodness for the tire foams being shot :)

G

Don't forget about the not much talked about XSC and the XBE:D

Keith81

7075 Rc is the route to go. I blew my rear XBE bearings out. Ordered the 7075 Rc stuff, just waiting for it to get here... :)

G

Do you mean 07144?

The answer would be yes, they work with the factory drive axles.

Cajun

to many beers thats what i meant 07144 kewl I just removed the drivers side bearings and they where moving alittle ruff defintely not smooth running, Although I will keep it rwd for the time being, Going to replace the bearing with the same size now and gegt it back on the road then I will buy upgrades over time. I realy appreciate all the help

Ol' fart

Keith81 said:
7075 Rc is the route to go. I blew my rear XBE bearings out. Ordered the 7075 Rc stuff, just waiting for it to get here... :)
Sorry for the delay Keith. For some reason we got slamed with orders and then all the HPI adaptors are coming back because Redcat changed the thread size without consulting me ;) Now I to make new ones and whaaaa

whaaa whaaa. I know, SFU and get the parts out the door.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.