• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

XSC body on an MT

Guantanamo Joe

So, I sat my XSC body on the MT one day while I was working on the XSC, and I thought it looked pretty good. Made that MT look HUGE. So, I decided to mount my extra XSC body on the MT.

Last week I was going to post pics but when I took it to the rock quarry, my mounting had some flaws. The front mounting point was right at the windshield allowing the front of the body to flop up and down pretty bad.

I took the body posts and mounted them on the outsides of the shock towers instead of the insides, and here is the result. Pretty solid.

DSC_0763.jpg

DSC_0761.jpg

DSC_0758.jpg

Guantanamo Joe

this shows a little more wheel well action.

Guantanamo Joe

Now I cant wait to get back to the states so that I can get the materials needed to make a new bumper set and maybe roll cage for it.

G

I think they look good also. I've never liked the gap between the stock body and chassis. The MT body IMO looks better lowered to the chassis. :D

Greggfromohio

I think it looks pretty good as well. Is the XSC body any more durable than the MT body or is it about the same?

G

Greggfromohio said:
I think it looks pretty good as well. Is the XSC body any more durable than the MT body or is it about the same?
It's the same material.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts