• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

xb build would like some imput from other. xb owners

rampage pro 1st 5th

Ok so I have a rampage mt pro v3 and I was gave this chassis and 3 boxes of parts a mix of baja and rampage parts. Its a mess but alot of the parts looked like my rampage. So I find out I have a Xb awesome cuz I wanted a 5th buggy. So im starting the build now. Every screw nut and bolt have been took apart (same way I got my mt pro) so I have my work cut out for me cuz the. Boxes are a. Mess and alot of parts don't go to it. But I guess what im wanting to know is. Is it work the work or should I scrap the project and convert my mt to a tt. If I do build it anything I should look at beefing up or change ill be putting a 30.5 zenhoan on the Xb same as I have on my mt pro. Figure it should move a lighter car better that it moves my big all aluminium. Heavy mt pro don't get me wrong my mt pro is a beast for as heavy as it is

rampagemt

Re: xb build would like some imput from other. xb owners

That is exactly what I would do. All redcats are loads of fun

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.