• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

SOLD / FOUND WTB Redcat XB

Status
Not open for further replies.

charles8102

Hello All,

Im looking to buy a RTR Redcat XB/Duner Runner as soon as 15 March. Knowing these go for $519 to $539 New, I have $700 shipped, i can spend (thats for one that is new or like new) and we can talk for used or very used XB, w/ or w/o upgrades. Please send pics of your offer w/ reply. On a side note im new to 5th scale but not to the hobby itself, so in essence I know a good or bad deal & I ask lots of questions & do tons of research as im sure we all do & should do anyway. :cool: :) For more a little info on my buying & selling accountability check out my ebay page: search ebay mbr, txchamplc40. :)

Thx,

Charles

USMC "We Fight as a single Impenetrable Unit!"

Last edited by a moderator:

charles8102

reckone said:
Whats your location?
Sorry... just logged on today, but I just bought a very lightly used XB for $425 yesterday. But what do you have to offer? I have been thinking about getting rid of my brushless e-revo to get another 5th scale. I live in Havelock, NC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts